Campbell's Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe


Campbell's Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe

Ingredients:
2-3 pounds cubed beef
1/4 cup butter
3 quarts water
1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
1 tablespoon salt
1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
3 medium potatoes
1 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup dried onions
1/2 cup barley
6 cubes beef stock

Cooking Directions:
Peel then cube the potatoes.
Brown meat in butter.
Add all other ingredients.

Option 1:
Cook in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes.

Option 2:
Simmer in a crockpot on low for several hours

Option 3:
Cook in a large pot on the stove over low heat for 2 to 3 hours.

1 comment:

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net